Dubtron2 is the successor to the original Dubtron bass synth, taking it's modulation-based concept into new territory, exploring quirky analogue basses, modern rhythmic soundscapes, chilly dub techno and experimental ambient textures. Dubtron2 uses beat-driven modulation and sub-rhythms along with randomization to bring about interesting rhythmic sounds and atmospheres. This along with it's serial filter system, a feedback-looping dub delay and a "Phonec-style" Melt feature makes Dubtron2 a extremely versatile instrument with a unique approach to sonic exploration.
con-struct n : Something formed or constructed from parts.
Construct is a drum machine with a sound design workflow based on layering, using both drum synthesis as well as sampled sounds to create the various elements that build a drum. Featuring dynamic effects, dub delay, multiple lfos and velocity options, Construct is a compact drum machine that offers a wide range of possibilities.
ANALOG FLUX SYNTHESIZER
Featuring drifting oscillators, VHS Melt, Arpeggiator/Sequencer combo, unusual LFO & HFO functions, Echoshifter Delay, and lots of character!
30% Off Holiday Sale
Going on now until New Years Day.
Visit the shop to get some great discounts
Phonec Updated to v1.4
- Overall sound improvments
- New Pulse Width oscillator mode
- Oscillator Phase Retriggering
- Improved Sub Oscillator
- Added inversion switches to mod envelopes
- New modulation targets
Read more about Phonec and try the latest version here.
New Synth Packs
Now you choose from several different combo packs and save money!
See all packs on the shop page
CONSTRUCT v1.0 Released!
Construct, a new drum machine from Psychic Modulation, has been released.
Click here for more info
ORGANICS - New Patchbank for Phonec
A new bank of 128 patches for Phonec is now available, consisting of pianos, brass, reeds, strings, and other organic, melodic sounds. Here's a track I made using only sounds from this patchbank.
Download the free patchbank here:
Phonec Update v1.3 Released
- GUI update: aesthetic improvements as well as various fixes
- Improved sliders, now easier to control
- Fixed sequencer random mode not working
- Fixed volume changes when switching Melt modes
- Fixed problem with panning envelope
- Fixed various legato/portamento related arp issues
- Noise level can now go higher
- HFO velocity was inverted, now fixed
- Added two new switches to seq; for adding an octave to pitch seq, and inverting filter/amp seq
- Changed LFO3 target list, 'Melt' and 'Echo Tune' were not compatible with a polyohonic LFO, caused cpu spikes; added 'Sub Pitch'
- Improved presets
- Includes a seperate 'effect' version so Cubase users can utilize audio input routing
- read more