Aethereal is an ambient vector synth for creating evolving atmospheres and textures. Aethereal comes equipt with over 100 built in sampled sounds such as synth tones, atmospheres, vocal pads and sound FX. The sounds can be loaded into four wave oscillators which can be mixed between using a sophisticated 4-Way TransMixer, either manually, with auto-modulation or in a set transition from one sound to the next.
The Auto-Modulation section can also control the Multi-Vector, which uses three X/Y Position Points to modulate various parameters. Each point can be assigned to two different parameters which are then controlled in the vector grid by moving the Position Point up/down or left/right. To add to the modulation options is a 16-step mod sequencer, which can modulate things like the filter and pitch.
All of this along with two multi-stage filters, a dual delay, three modulation envelopes and assignable modwheel and pitchbender make Aethereal a very flexible and expressive ambient synthesizer with many possibilities.
- Over 100 built in sounds
- Four wave oscillators with independant amp envelopes; the oscillators are divided into two sections that can be routed to seperate audio output channels
- 4-Way TransMixer for making set transitions from one sound to another; can also be used for manual or automatic mixing
- Multi-Vector for modulating various parameters in an X/Y path(modulation equivelnt of 8 LFOs; 2 dedicated to the 4-Way TransMixer)
- 16-Step Modulation Sequencer - For sequenced modulation of pitch and filters
- Two filter sections, each with independant envelopes, inverters, gain compensation & multiple stages (1-4)
- Three modulation envelopes
- Dual Stereo Delay section
- Assignable pitchbend and modwheel
- 64 presets
The demo version is fully functional freeware with the limitation of only two voices polyphony and only one audio output.